We’re excited to have several representatives from various educational institutions getting together at 11:05am on Saturday morning to discuss how they have used WordPress to further the education of students.
WordPress is versatile, to say the least, and it is often used in the Education field. From large public school systems to universities, educational institutions are finding ways to use WordPress to accomplish not only their educational mission, but for administrative and organizational purposes as well. Our panelists will discuss the varied ways that WordPress implementations are accomplishing these goals in many educational settings.
We’re pleased to welcome the following speakers, each of whom brings their experience and insight to a challenging and exciting field:
- Susan Walker, @SusanWroteThis, web developer and ‘unofficial “Department of WordPress”‘ for Rutgers University’s Camden Computing Services
- William Earnhardt, @earnjam, Web Architect for ITS Digital Services at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Cameron Barrett, @camworld, manager of 70+ WordPress sites at Newark Public Schools
- Charlie Reisinger, @charlie3, IT Director at Penn Manor School District in beautiful Lancaster County Pennsylvania
- Brian Messenlehner, @bmess, Co-Founder of WebDevStudios, worked with the Newark Public Schools to migrate and consolidate the district’s websites into a single WordPress multisite network
Hope to see you there on Saturday morning!