We are happy to announce that WordCampPhilly 2015 is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, June 13th and 14th! While we don’t have all the details yet, please save those dates. Here’s what we know so far:
– WordCampPhilly will take place at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia. University of the Sciences has a modern campus at 600 South 43rd Street in University City. We’ll be in new, fully equipped, air-conditioned classrooms with AV and wifi, and there is free parking on campus. Public transportation is also available.
– The main event is on Saturday, June 13th. It’s a full day of sessions and panels on a wide variety of topics. Regardless of your area of interest or level of knowledge, you’ll find a lot to learn from. We’ll be posting the session details as we progress.
– On Sunday, June 14th, we’ll have a 4-hour Contributor Day. As in prior years, this is a less-structured event aimed at somewhat more advanced WordPressers. We don’t know the venue for the Contributor Day yet, but we’ll update you as soon as we do.
– We’ll provide a light breakfast, a full lunch (with vegetarian options) and two snack breaks (am and pm) for that extra lift we all sometimes need.
– And – of course – there will be a terrific after-party!
SAVE THE DATES: June 13-14, 2015. It’ll be the best WordCampPhilly yet!